Opening of a medical clinic was part of the basic idea of Sultana Foundation. Founder Chairman Dr. Naeem Ghani, a keen social worker, was already running free dispensaries in Islamabad & Rawalpindi before the development of Sultana Foundation.
The Medical Wing of Sultana Foundation was started in 1994. Dr. Naeem Ghani , a surgeon by profession was in charge of the Medical Wing and a lot of doctors volunteered for the cause including Dr Naseer Bux Shiekh, consultant eye physician. Since 2008, Dr. Nadeem Naeem has been serving as the Director of Medical Services, Sultana Foundation.
Today the Free Clinic provides medical services to surrounding villages. With competent & trustworthy staff it is providing a number of medical facilities which include:
- General outdoor patient clinic
- X-ray, Ultrasound and clinical laboratory services
- Village mobile medical unit
- Preventive health education
- School of Assistant Health officers for training
(one year condensed diploma in nursing)
- Iqbal Niazi Medical Officer Incharge
- Isma Qanateer Medical Officer
- Nadia Gul Tutor Nurse (SAHO)
Following are the renowned and specialists honorary faculty of the department, these members visit to provide medical facilities voluntarily to the patients once or twice in a week.
- (Rtd.) Dr. Abdul Jabbar ENT specialist
- Dr. Manawar Ahmed Professor or Radiology (Rtd.)
- Dr. Khalid Mehmood Professor of ENT (Rtd.)
- Professor Dr.Bakhtiar Kyani Eye Specialist
- Nasreen Aziz Ghani Gynecologist
- Samina Ayaz First Aid
- Samia Ahmed Health Awareness